Tuesday 1 March 2011

Dwarven Battle Rager

Hi!

Heres a quick picture of the latest Dwarf model I've been working on, the Dwarven Battle Rager:

Battle Rager

Armed with a broadsword and battleaxe, the Battle Rager is a whirlwind of destruction and will be taking his place in the Boar Companies ranks as soon as I get him based and painted.

I wanted to do a slayer type of character for my force but not some gloomy death seeking type with a ridiculous hairdo but settled for something a bit more interesting, a Dwarf trained in the martial arts and fighting for the sheer joy of it. I will need to choose his stats carefully to represent his combat skill, but also an impetuous nature which will see him actively seeking a fight with just about anything!

I have also got my heavy infantry half done and hope to finish them by the end of the week which will just about complete my Boar Company for the time being!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment