Friday 21 August 2009

Frontier Types!

Hi!

Heres a quick pic of some of the frontier settlers of Freibur:


Gun Toting Settlers

The miniatures are all Peter Pig cowboys armed with a variety of weapons. I converted on pistol guy into a flame thrower (the orange jump suited guy) with a few bits of wire and a cocktail stick!

The miniatures all painted up nicely with a nice amount of detail. I have another twenty or thirty to paint up including a few more weapon conversions ranging from long rifles to rocket launchers which will give me a decent selection of troops to choose from!

I hope to get a few more done over the course of the next day or so!

Till then all the best!

1 comment:

  1. Love what you've done with these! Gonna have to order me some "frontier types" now. : )

    ReplyDelete