Saturday 21 March 2015

The Consequence of Wishlisting!

Hi!

I have the day off and find myself with a bit of a quandary. I spent the last couple of days exploring the forgotten joys of Kryomek and Void 1.1, two games which hold an enduring fascination to me as they, along with Leviathan were the games I obsessed over when I was a teenager and into my early 20's having given up on the GW hobby and sought pastures new.


The problem I have found myself with is the almost irresistible urge to start a new project involving the two games! Now this blog is already creaking under the strain of my reimagined Imperium and Leviathan gubbins so I am thinking of doing the unthinkable and setting up a series of blogs, each specifically on the assorted stuff that relate to a single game or setting.

I originally attempted this a while back but to no avail so simply downloaded the lot into here so that I could keep them all readily accessible but I am finding it a bit of a struggle to keep organised (especially as theres something like 600 posts to trawl through!) What is the plan then you may ask?

Well I am going to keep this as my main blog but am going to set up a few resource sites to give my assorted projects somewhere to reside in a somewhat more easily navigable manner!

So without further ado, here's what I have thus far (click the image to take you to the blog!)


The Viridian Wars will cover all aspects of Void 1.1 including some army building, converting and background on the ongoing conflict between the Viridians, Junkers, Syntha, VASA and the Koralon.


The Nexus Kryomek Wars will cover all things Kryomek, be it conversions, painting or background and I hope to flesh out the setting a bit too to include some of the megacorporations and new Kryomek strains.


Somewhere on the Border is intended to cover my adventure with world building and based on the small battle reports I used to post of the Boar Companies exploits in the Axeblade mountains. This will be where the vast majority of the fantasy gubbins I work on will live!

There's precious little on the blogs at the moment but do check back over the course of the weekend as I post some bits and bobs on each one. This blog will remain my main hobby blog and will link articles to each of the others so folks can read more if they fancy or ignore if its not something they are interested in!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. I just popped over to the new blogs, but there's no "follow" button. Could you add one Space Cow?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete