Tuesday 2 September 2014

Warzone 15: Nepharite!

Hi!

I'm back from work and have finished my Nepharite proxy for Warzone 15!

Slice and Dice!

Standing over 30mm tall, the beast is armed with an Azogar chain-axe. As with the rest of the stuff I am sculpting I want it to be different enough from the source material to allow for them to be cast without the problem of IP infringement. Once the beast is cast, I will then convert him to look like a proper Nepharite with its third horn, grinning visage and plethora of spikes erupting from its shoulders!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. I like what you're doing! The zombies are very characterful as well, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to talk to rebel mike about getting your stuff produced, because its AWESOME and some of us who don't like working with green stuff would love to play 15mm warzone.

    ReplyDelete