Thursday 17 July 2014

The Temptation of Dark Age!

Hi!

I've been keeping an eye on the previews coming out for Dark Age and must admit I am liking what I am seeing thus far!











Whee! It all looks really rather good, even from a non Dark Age players perspective, theres lots of suitable proxies for the likes of Rogue Trader and so on but I must say that I am becoming increasingly tempted to give the game, or at least the setting a bit of a bash as the figures have loads of character and its intended for the size of forces that I enjoy the most, small skirmishes at warband level!

Thats not to say that Infinity isn't looking really appealing too but I think I will be making a small purchase over the next few days to test the waters so to speak and have a bash at writing up a bit of a review of the figures and then try to paint them up. As the figures are rather more detailed than my usual miniatures, I think I am going to take the opportunity to try really pushing the envelope with my painting and see how I go!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. I really like new releases from Dark Age range.
    We gave a try to the game last year but it didn't make it for us at all. Pity =/

    ReplyDelete