Tuesday 27 November 2012

Road Wars!

Hi!

Whee! Its been a very busy month here and I've been from one end of the country and back while holding down a full time job but I have managed to get a couple of bits and bobs done, in the form of the first model for a new project!

Road Warrior VW!

Its a bit of a conversion of a Hotwheels with a few gubbins stuck on! Hopefully I will be able to get some more done over the coming weeks too! For more information, please feel free to take a peek at FORGOTTEN HIGHWAYS, my post apocalyptic road warrior blog!

Alas I am having to make do without my girlfriends brilliant camera at the moment so the picture isn't brilliant...

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Great little bug. I owned and played DF way back in the day. Grew to dislike the rules. One big thing? Can't play off road. Your stuck on the neatly graphed road. It that doesn't bother you, you'll like 'em.
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Just love the Beetle conversion!

    ReplyDelete