Wednesday 6 July 2011

Leviathan Proxies: The Orcish Horde

Hi!

Heres the second part of my list of proxies for Leviathan in 15mm scale, this time the Orcs!

RAL PARTHA EUROPE has the Demonworld range which has a vast selection of goodies ranging from from Orcs to Goblins and many other bits and bobs!




Demonworld Orcs



Demonworld Goblins

I chose a selection of images which cover everything from regular Orcs to Goraths Chosen, Great Orcs, Goblins and even some suitable proxies for lesser Goblin rabbles!

Next up MAGISTER MILITUM have some nice ranges:





Magister Militum Blood Dawn Orcs and Goblins



Magister Militum Chariot Miniatures Orcs and Goblins

I must admit I love the big chunky Blood Dawn Orcs and the small creepy Goblins from the Chariot range!

Next up heres some SPLINTERED LIGHT MINIATURES Orcs and Goblins:



Splintered Light Orcs and Goblins

They have some really nice sculpts, and although a bit pricey really look the business!

IRREGULAR MINIATURES have some chunky looking Orcs too but they are a bit crouched for my liking:

Irregular Miniatures Orcs

15MM.CO.UK have a couple of ranges which may be handy too:



15mm.co.uk Orcs and Golbins

To be honest I find them to be a bit too skinny to be decent Orcs and the Goblins are too big too but they would do at a pinch!

Alas nobody really makes any war beasts that would be suited to the Orcish horde so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! I am working on some suitable sculpts but wont have them cast up for a while though!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment