Saturday 12 February 2011

New Additions!

Hi!

Well its been a busy week here so its taken longer than expected to get the photos of my latest additions to my forces but here they are at last!

Left to Right: Dwarf Hunter, Children of the Worm Decayed, Orc Warrior

I am really pleased with how the Dwarf hunter and Decayed warrior turned out but think I need to reconsider my orc designs as he's just too small!

Heres a better picture of the Dwarf keeper along side the new hunter:

Dwarf Keeper and Hunter

I have another hunter nearly finished and the Wildling is slowly getting there! I have to admit that the sheer amount of time it takes to sculpt stuff in a larger scale is a bit off putting but he will look nice once he is finished and his addition will complete my Dwarf force for the meantime!

Next up I found this guy in my bits box so decided to paint him up and add him to my rogue sorcerers retinue:

Monstrous Minion

I think he's from a game called Inferno but can't be entirely sure! I got him amongst a pile of GW snotlings from Manic Miner a couple of years ago. He's a bit of an odd looking miniature to be honest but makes an acceptable addition to my forces!

Hopefully I will be able to get the other bits and bobs I am working on done soon but have a painting commission to get out of the way first which will probably take much of next week...

Anyhoo... Enough of my ramblings! I am off to get an exciting essay written! Joy!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment