Wednesday 9 September 2009

Tiny Robot And Giant Spider!

Hi!

Alas I didnt have much chance to get any painting done yesterday but did finish another small robot:


Robot!

Its a Mechwarrior plastic power armour miniature and because it looks a bit Japanese I decided to paint it up in a slightly manga style using purple and white. Alas the picture isnt that great but its quite a nice little model. I am going to have a rummage through my bits box to see if I can find any more!


Giant Spider and Some Meteorite!

Also a Giant Spider and another salvage/objective counter, this time a valuable lump of meteoric rock (in one of the Stainless Steel Rat books Jim uses just such an item to drop all his gear onto an unfriendly planet undetected so it could make for a good objective for Jim to get to before a patrol of troops turns up)

The spider is a plastic Warhammer Quest giant spider and the objective is a small rock I found (I continue to try and work to a budget!)

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment