Friday 22 June 2012

Nuclear Renaissance

Hi!

During my recent rummaging through my unpainted miniatures collection I happened across some of the RAMSHACKLE GAMES Nuclear Renaissance figures which I picked up a few years back.

Nuclear Renaissance

Although the sculpts are not the most highly polished and the anatomy is a bit odd on some of the figures I must admit they have been some of the most fun miniatures to paint I have worked on for quite a while!



The exaggerated proportions and interesting sculpts have a real individuality to them which is rather refreshing! I may have to pick up a couple more of the figures not to mention a vehicle or two when I get chance!

The rules themselves are freely available from Ramshackles website and are well worth a look as theres some interesting and rather novel rules which I plan on having a go with once I have enough figures painted up. At present I have a few of the Giggles clan painted as Adeptus Mechanicus members but they would double for some cyborgised rednecks too.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment