Friday 10 April 2020

Lockdown Day 18

Hi!

I've taken a bit of a break from painting miniatures to draw up a quick illustration of a Heroquest project I have floating around...

 Glorious Technicolour Gargoyle

I was sitting doodling the other evening when I scrawled out a Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf and Wizard. This was soon followed by a Goblin, Orc, Fimir, Zombie, Skeleton, Mummy, Chaos Warrior and Evil Wizard chappie as well as the Gargoyle, the big bad from the original game.

Stone Gargoyle

Will I ever sculpt them? Who knows! But I rather enjoyed drawing him.

I've almost got the last of the Elves done for the Deadloque game too so hopefully tomorrow will see me getting pictures of the lot of them together but in the meantime, All the best!

3 comments:

  1. He's great. I love the detail on his shoulder pads and chest. The drawing style reminds me a bit of an artist called "Happytoast" on twitter.I wish I could draw like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's simply stunning, a huge improvement over the original model. Love the way you smashed your style and this of heroquest together to create something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, he reminds me slightly of Jamie Hewlett's art too, now I think of it.

    ReplyDelete