Friday 3 April 2020

Lockdown Day 11

Hi!

I had planned to post some new pics of the latest additions to my 2mm Land Ironclads project but I have spent much of today working on getting my assorted Flintloque stuff cleaned up as I have decided that it was high time I made a stab at getting them all sorted out!


I've slowly painted my way through most of the Witchlands troops from Deadloque and need to go through the Ferach Elves to get them painted once I have that last zombie painted up and done but I also managed to get my hands on the first edition Flintloque boxed set.

Sadly it's missing one of the Elf Voltigeurs but hopefully I'll be able to pick up the last one at some point but I do have enough gubbins to keep me entertained for a few days at least!

I have really fond memories of painting these figures back in my teens and I look forward to working on them again.

Mighty Zombie Musketeers

As the lockdown doesn't look like it's going to finish anytime soon, I figure this is a great opportunity for me to really get my teeth into a larger scaled project as I've almost finished my 6mm Goblins and my Land Ironclads are bubbling along nicely.

I'll post some pics of what I've got tomorrow morning and see how I get on but in the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment