Wednesday 8 April 2020

Lockdown Day 16

Hi!

We ventured out for a quick walk today which was absolutely fantastic and then I got back to work on painting stuff!

I've finally finished all the Undead from the Deadloque boxed set which is terribly exciting!

Zombie Chaps!

Even more excitingly, I've also got the first three of the Ferach Elves done too so I only have three figures left to paint from an entire box set and it's looking like I am going to have the lot done by the weekend. This is a bit of a milestone for me as I don't think I've ever managed to paint the entire contents of a boxed set before.


I'm also looking to make some terrain for the Witchlands so will be having a rummage through my supplies to see what I can put together!

Hopefully I'll have more some more updates tomorrow so watch this space!

In the meantime, All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the terrain - I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see what you are going to cook up terrain-wise. Zombies look great, I like the look of these Flintloque models.

    ReplyDelete