Monday 6 April 2020

Lockdown Day 14

Hi!

Here's the smallest additions to my Lockdown project thus far!

 Dwarf Gyrocopters

Made from plasticard, greenstuff and a bit of fuming whilst trying to glue them all together, the Gyrocopters give my Dwarven force some air support which I suspect will spend quite a bit of time blowing up spectacularly as they are one hit wonders!


I see these little flyers as nippy little ground attack flyers designed to navigate the rocky Axeblade mountains and shooting up opposing infantry formations before zipping away before they can respond.


I have got rather a lot of Land Ironclads stuff painted up and really need to finish off the odds and ends I have still got lying around and hopefully getting a game or two in!

In other news, I've painted some Flintloque gubbins today which I'll try to get photos of tomorrow for my next update so watch this space!

In the meantime, All the best!

6 comments:

  1. They look great, and were preumably vein-burstingly frustrating to put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they were! Tweezers and superglue and plastic all stuck to my fingers!

      Delete
  2. Splendid little models, now all they need is a blimp to protect and air-pirates to fend off 😁.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got you covered! I've got a second Dwarf blimp underway as I type!

      Delete