Friday 15 May 2020

Lockdown day 53

Hi!

It's been quite a productive day here with odds and ends finished off and I even managed to try out a test game of Battletech Alphastrike!

I'll post more on my super cheap attempt at Battletech tomorrow but for this evening here's some painted gubbins!

First off, another Kuld:

 Blech the Kuld

He's another of my sculpts and I quite like the little chap who seems to be rather friendly for a small eating machine!

Next up, Here's the first of the World of Twilight figures I picked up recently, a Grishak:


Annoyingly, I managed to get a gloss sheen on it in every photo I've taken but it's not visible on the miniature when you look directly at it.

It's a really characterful sculpt but I had a bit of a wobble painting him as I'd originally intended to paint it green and even got to the stage of base coating and shading the thing before repriming it and going for a more neutral colour with just the touch of colour in his crest.


Despite the hoo hah of getting the finish I wanted, I really like the figure as his scaly skin takes paint really well and the figure itself has lots of character. Hopefully I'll have a second one finished at some point next week so watch this space!

In the meantime, All the best!

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of tremors 2 dudes, the chicken graboids (shriekers).

    Well, those look chickenish for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments folks!

    I really need to finish working on the warband as I've got a bunch more primed and base coated...

    ReplyDelete