Saturday 31 May 2014

Imperial Harpy Class Fighter

Hi!

Just a quick update before I head off to work with a couple of pictures of the first of my 6mm scale fighter craft in the form of an Imperial Harpy class Fighter:


Its one of the em4 miniatures plastic fighters that I have had kicking around for years and actually looks surprisingly good with a quick lick of paint! I've still got to add some squadron markings but its mostly complete and I hope to get a second added before too much longer.

Here's another shot, this time with the Imperial lander, Ajax:


I decided to go for a rather weathered finish to represent a ship thats seen hard duty out on the frontier rather than having rolled off the assembly line. I hope to add some Viridian Corporation ships as well as pirates and Orkish ships when I get the chance!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment