Saturday 3 May 2014

And the Winner is...!

Huzzah!

The 100 follower competition has run for a week now and I have used a proper old school D100 chart to select the winner so without further ado can GRACCUS please step forward!

Give us a shout with what you want built, any special features or weaponry and I will crack on with construction!

Thanks for all the entries and I will run a similar competition when the blog reaches its next landmark which only needs another 92 followers so better luck next time folks!

I will post some sneaky peeks of the design and construction process here over the next week or so and hope to get some more Rogue Trader goodness added over the coming days and weeks as well so stay tuned!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. Woooooo!
    I can't believe it! So now I have to choose ....
    I think either an Imperial Robot or a Squat Dreadnaught, since I'd be curious what you could come up with. Although I haven't yet come up with a colour scheme for the short guys.. I have a good think about it.

    ReplyDelete