Monday 28 March 2011

Fundraising!

Hi!

Well I am graduating from university this year but have to get the degree show out of the way first!

We need to organise and set up our own exhibition which requires rather a lot of money so I am posting a request here for donations!

Further information can be found at the DEGREE SHOW DONATION PAGE. And as an added bonus, if you do donate £5 or more I will post you a free miniature from my lead pile so theres something in it for you too!

If you donate £25 or more I will sculpt and paint you your own 15mm scale miniature and for donations over £50 I will sculpt and paint an entire warband in 15mm scale!

To get the miniatures you need to post a comment here and I will check the funding log for your name then contact you directly for instructions on what you want!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment