Thursday 17 March 2011

An Updated Map Part 6

Hi!

Alas I still haven't finished the modular map but its rapidly getting there!

Heres a couple of rather poor pictures of it:

Fortified Town

Map In Various Stages of Completion!

Alas the lighting has turned it orange but I will get some proper ones taken once its all finished!

I am finding the project oddly compelling as the tiny details are really fun to make. With elements like tiny towns made from balsa and forests of pipe cleaners its proving to be quite a lot of fun!

I now have a series of cliffs and escarpments done too and hope to get the lot painted up this evening!

By the time I have completed it the area surrounding the Axebite Pass along with all the surrounding settlements. With this map I can then get my campaign underway as soon as I have some army and flag counters sorted out.

Its nice to see that the project is finally coming together as it will be one less thing on the to do list!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment