Wednesday 16 March 2011

An Updated Map Part 5

Hi!

Well I have finally started work on my modular map project to help chronicle the Axebite Pass campaign!

At present I have over a load of plain, road, forest and mountain tiles in varying stages of completion along with an assortment of towns, cities, fortresses and ruins for my forces to fight over!

With a little luck I will have the lot done by this time tomorrow and hopefully some pictures too!

An unexpected benefit of the new map is that it is suitable for both 2mm gaming and aerial combat!

In other news I have got some work done on my Technomancer Guilders! The 28mm stuff has been languishing in a box since I conceded defeat in painting them a month or so ago. I have re-undercoated the various smaller machines and am half way through painting them up. I still need to find some suitable infantry for them but will no doubt sculpt them once I get chance.

Hopefully I will be able to get some more regular updates sorted out too!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment