Saturday 16 August 2014

A Conglomeration of Blogs!

Hi!

A second blog post in one day? Madness! Still I thought it may be worth noting that I've done a bit of a compiling job on my blog, bringing in all the articles from my old Leviathan War, The Special Corps and Tales From Aeroth blogs and publishing them here.


Its possibly a bit mental as I've added several years and a couple of hundred extra blog posts which still need going through and in some cases deleting as they are now redundant but it does mean that I don't have to log onto my old blog account and I have much easier access to some cherished projects which sadly stalled along the way and who knows, maybe it will get me inspired to start one or two of them up again and give folks the opportunity to rummage around and possibly find an article or two of interest!

All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment