Saturday 14 June 2014

Lack of Updates!

Hi!

Well I must admit that I've somewhat failed my Aeroth blog over the last few months. Unfortunately, I have been distracted by really enjoying painting my way through my 28mm scale lead pile which has meant that this blog has been somewhat forgotten about.

This isn't to say I've not been painting any 15mm scale stuff, just that what I have been painting has been more Warhammer related than anything else being its a load of Slann!


I'm sorry to admit that my interest in Aeroth has waned to a rather alarming degree and it is with some sadness that I've decided to mothball the blog.

I will be adding all my articles over onto my TALES FROM FARPOINT BLOG as I do think its worth keeping them and who knows, maybe at some point in the future I will want to re-explore the post apocalyptic landscape. Sadly I don't imagine thats going to be any time soon as I just don't have time to dedicate to such a large project at present.

Thanks to everyone who has taken a look at the blog over the course of the last six months or so and hopefully we haven't seen the last of Aeroth!

All the best

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment