Tuesday 10 May 2016

Imperial Reinforcements and Xenos Scum!

Hi!

Just another quick update with some more gubbins for my Rogue Trader 15mm project in the form of another Ultramarine and a Gatergore alien!

That was like, Ultra!

I am slowly building up a squad of the little chaps who will be acting as a strike team for my Imperial forces in an upcoming game and quite like the way they are turning out! 

Next up, there's a Gatergore mercenary trooper lurking suspiciously outside an equally suspicious medical clinic:
 Rawr

The sculpt is a bit rough and ready but he fits in quite well with the RT aesthetic and once I have another few done, they will make handy bodyguards, hired muscle or other thuggish minions for my villains to order around.

Eat explosive death Xenos scum!

If I was to do him again, I suspect I'd sculpt more of a tail on him but as a nameless minion of evil, he will do as is. I think I will need to spend some time rummaging around my collection to see if I can find someone suitable to act as the bad guy, possibly a certain Abdul Goldburg or one of his henchmen...

Till next time, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment