Tuesday 1 February 2011

Rogue Sorcerer!


Hi!

Heres the latest miniature I sculpted:

Marik Goldhelm, Rogue Sorcerer

He will be featuring in an upcoming battle report between my Boar Legion and some evil doers, probably using Song of Blades!

Again theres a few issues with him from some soft detailing to the fact I made him too tall (he stands just over 20mm high) but I rather like him! I chose the black and gold colour scheme for him as it looked suitably sinister without being ragged! Despite my mumblings I now have a suitably impressive spell caster to menace my dwarves!

In other news I have just got a really nasty bill for repairs on my bathroom due to a leaky pipe so won't be able to buy any of my 6mm scale stuff I had been planning to but will be continuing on with my 15mm sculpting as its proving to be such fun! This will allow me to get some games in soon too!

The more observant amongst you may have spotted my sculpting update on my sidebar of the blog. Its been updated with what I am working on, including some surprising additions that I really want to work on!

Firstly theres the dwarf Wildling and keeper. Following on from a request on a forum (I forget which) by Manic Miner, I am going to attempt to make a large boar creature inspired by the blood totems in Chronopia:

Blood Totem

This will allow me to get some small games of Chronopia in too which is a plus!

Next up I have defined my dwarf and orc force somewhat so that I am clearer as to what I need to work on and finally comes the Children of the Worm!

I know folks want to see the Sea Devils but I have done a lot of background work on the Children and am really keen to see them develop into miniature format! Information on the units available to them can be found HERE. I have a few more bits and bobs up my sleeve for them in the coming month too so keep an eye out for updates!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment