Tuesday 1 February 2011

Dwarven Wildling Project Log Part 2

Hi!

Just a quick update!

Heres the progress so far on my Wildling and keeper:

Work In Progress!

I've added the second layer of putty, building up the musculature and gut. Once this has dried out I will add another thin layer to bulk up the legs and add definition. Once the lower half is finished I will bulk his upper body and ribcage, followed by a load of fur, a bit of armour and some big tusks!

I also started work on the keeper, as you can see he's pretty much just boots and a basic body shape at present but I have found that working from the bottom up, a little at a time works bet in the long run as I avoid squashing uncured putty!

I dont know how much more I will get done today as I have a meeting to shuffle off to at 6 followed by a bit of food shopping! Hopefully I will get chance to

No comments:

Post a Comment