Monday 28 February 2011

Back To Business

Hi!

Well I am back in Worcester after a quick sojourn to Portsmouth and have managed to get a little sculpting done too which is a plus!

At present I am trying to finish off my dwarves, a task made easier by the fact I have currently got five at various stages of completion!

Hopefully I will be able to get them done this week and move onto the next force!

I finally have a small space in our somewhat crowded flat dedicated to gaming so hopefully there will be some more regular battle reports too and my long awaited Aeroth map really needs finishing so I can move onto a full campaign system rather than loosely connected scenarios but at present I just don't have the miniatures to make it a viable option.

This should change by the end of March as I am hoping to have a couple of fully fleshed out warbands suitable for a variety of systems. I also aim to have a fair amount of random monsters done soonish so I can threaten my assorted warbands with an interesting variety of nasties!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment