Saturday 25 July 2015

Progress Of Sorts!

Hi!

Well I'm back from a very busy few days of work and have settled down to get a little bit of painting done this evening and try to get to the halfway point in my first Dwarf regiment but thought I would post a bit of an update on the gubbins I've been working on over the last few days when I've managed to snatch a few minutes to paint!

First up, I have finished a couple more SD figures complete in the form of a rogue Mage and an evil minion:

Mage and Minion

I've also taken advantage of ZOMBIESMITH'S summer sale to pick up a few bits and bobs for War of Ashes Shieldbash:


I've blogged about the assorted fantastic alternative style figures that some companies are producing at the moment before and after a great deal of procrastination, decided to pick up some True Atronian's in the form of a Command, Skirmish and Gromal pack. I love the whole dark age muppet look of the miniatures and their Dark Crystal sort of vibe and can't wait for the figures to arrive so I can have a bash at painting them.


As my latest projects don't really fit with the rest of the content with this blog, I am porting the whole lot over onto my SOMEWHERE ON THE BORDER blog so I can keep Tales From Farpoint more traditional Warhammer Fantasy/Rogue Trader themed.


I plan on keeping developing the alternative Imperium here as well as Aeroth on this blog but will be using Somewhere on the Border as a chance to develop something a bit different which will incorporate my own gubbins, War of Ashes, Relics and World of Twilight miniatures to boot!

Hopefully I will be able to get some bits and bobs finished this evening for a bit of Warhammer/ Kings of War/ Skirmish related gubbins and will post some pics tomorrow at some point but in the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment