Saturday 2 July 2011

This is Supposed to be Leviathan Isn't It?

Hi!

Well I have been really enjoying all the distractions of skirmish gaming of late along with all the sculpting I have been working on.

I originally set up this blog to cover the game Leviathan but have been spending much of my time working my way through the background setting and not enough looking at the rules. I have even spent time reviewing other rulesets and playing battle reports using them.

Despite all this I haven't actually done anything with Leviathan the game for ages! I had hoped to get the Earthpower supplement worked out but haven't even done that yet! Therefore I am designating July as Leviathan month!

I am hoping to spend the time sculpting and even casting up some small forces to play some games and generally have some fun with the original rules! I will post updates and even try and get some new units written up and do a little work on the Earthpower supplement too!

Updates to follow!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment