Thursday 16 June 2011

Splintered Light Miniatures Upcoming Releases

Hi!

SPLINTERED LIGHT MINIATURES have a load of upcoming releases in the form of Dwarves, Orcs and Wood Elves!

Wood Elf Dryads

Dryads With Added Foliage!

Elven Shield Maidens

Dwarven Veterans

Dwarven Rangers

Orc Heavy Infantry

For me the pick of the batch are the Orcs and the Elven Dryads. I can see them both being very handy with my Leviathan project. The Orcs are perfect as Goraths Chosen, elite heavily armoured Orcish followers of Gorath. The Dryads meanwhile would make great earth spirits for the Barbarian Earth Mother cult.

In other news they also have a new Mighty Armies pack, this time of Conquistadwarves, available from HIGHLANDER STUDIOS due for release soon.

I must admit that Mighty Armies is one of the rules I dont yet have but it looks like it might be a nice simple system that might be worth taking a peek at as I am still looking for a good mass battle ruleset!

I doubt I will be using the little fellows for Leviathan but they could be very handy for use with Crucible instead!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment