Thursday 2 June 2011

Business as Usual!

Hi!

Well I am now officially finished with university! The degree show has been and gone and all things considered its been a bit of a success. My work is getting featured in a local gallery and I still have my job at Aardman so my career is underway!

Enough of that though, and onto more important news! I am now able to get on with painting and sculpting again after a hiatus of almost a month. I am busily working my way through commissions at the moment but have set some time aside to get on with my own projects, notably Leviathan!

In honour of the stirling work done by Qalpha both on his blog and the Aeroth at War one, I am working on getting a Children of the Moon warband put together using an assortment of bits and bobs I had kicking around! I have also got my Orcs undercoated and ready to paint, along with more Dwarves and some scenics!

I am hoping to get a load of stuff finished off within the next couple of days and added onto the blog, which will be getting far more regular updates in the coming weeks too!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment