Saturday 9 January 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 15

 Hi!

Here's my next lockdown project addition, a Black Tribe Gunbot!


I actually made this guy during the last lockdown but didn't get around to painting him so it's really good to get him done and dusted.

I've got two more Black Tribe to paint up but once they're done, I'll need to get the Blue Tribe painted and try to get the remaining Green, Yellow and White Tribes done too. 

In other news, I'm currently working on painting up another Elven Voltigeur for Flintloque and have made a 6mm scale board for small scale fantasy gaming to give my tiny Goblin Wolfriders something to fight over!

I'll have to see what I can get finished for tomorrow but if all else fails, I have several other Rulebook Reviews in the works so can post up one of them instead.

In the meantime, All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work - I like the colour scheme especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      I rather enjoyed painting the little chap!

      Delete