Friday 8 January 2021

Lockdown 2.0 Project Log Day 14

 Hi!

So here we are, two full weeks into the lockdown and I've been making the most of it by painting up the first two of my Boar Company reinforcements:


I've rather enjoyed getting back into some much needed hobby time which has given me a great escape from the madness of 2021 and the scattergun approach that I've approached it with seems to have worked as I've been picking up all manner of old projects and getting stuff done!

Tomorrow will see the addition of the first of my Rusty Robots that I've been painting my way through and it's looking like I should have the Black Tribe finished by some point next week. I also need to get back to Flintloque and keep the progress going with that too.

I'm also feeling the need to get some more sculpting done so we shall see what I get done next as I'm avoiding spending on miniatures if at all possible whilst I'm on furlough.

In the meantime, All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      Looking at the photo, I need to do a bit of cleaning up on the standard bearer!

      Delete