Sunday 24 January 2016

A Quick Update!

Hi!

Well I have finally got a day off work but will be spending much of it doing work related shenanigans but have just been rummaging through some of my old pics and found these chaps:

 Lesser Goblin Wartower

Orc Warriors

 Scenic Gubbins

Interestingly they are all from my old Leviathan project which stalled out many moons ago but looking at some of the stuff I developed for it, I do wonder if it might be possible to resurrect the enthusiasm I had back then for 28mm scale stuff as those Orcs look cracking and the tree gives me a hint of just how interesting my fantasy project might have become.

I don't want to jump the gun but watch this space...

All the best!

3 comments:

  1. The orcs and the lesser goblin wartower look amazing! Do you still have the models? Cheers, Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      I've still got the lesser goblin wartower but the Orcs are long gone unfortunately. I think I need to re-explore the world of Aeroth a bit...

      All the best!

      Delete
    2. Thanks!

      They do paint up quite well but the moulds are needing replacing as there's a ton of flash on them.

      I do think that the sculpts are showing their age now though and it's a crying shame that Scotia Grendel have the game and decided not to do anything with it.

      All the best

      Delete