Thursday 21 March 2013

Syntha Androsynth Test Piece

Hi!

While rummaging through my box of unpainted figures, I found my old Syntha figures that I had collected from various places with the intention of painting up at some point and figured it was high time I actually did something about it and heres the result:

Syntha Androsynth Test Piece

Sadly the photo seems to have washed out the colour a little but it gives the general gist what the eventual force might look like! He may get reworked a bit with his shoulderpads and knees getting redone in black as he is a little bland at the moment.

Once I get the force finished they will be seeing action as either a Megacorp security force for Void or Kryomek or even a Rogue Traders retinue for Warhammer 40k!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment