Saturday 30 March 2013

First Ork Squad Complete!

Hi!

Well its taken a rather long time but heres a quick pic of my first Ork squad:

Waaargh!

Now I have got the first five finished and out of the way, I need to crack on and get the rest finished which I suspect will take an age but is proving quite an entertaining process. I will also be working on their bases a bit as they are a tad plain at present so there will be some static grass and assorted bits added when I get the chance.

Heres Goff Ork number five:

Ork No5 

He's a bit of a cut and mix of one of the old plastic Orks and arms and hands from the 2nd edition 40k box set Orks. I tried painting one of them up entirely the other day but ended up cutting its arms off and throwing it away as the sculpts are just so hideous!

In other news I have put together a small squad of EM4 Miniatures plastic troopers who will be seeing double duty as Imperial Guard and Nexus Marines along with a rather battered Talos unit to give them some much needed hitting power. Once I have them painted, I will post some pics along with some background for the mini campaign I am hoping to get up and running once I have enough stuff painted!

On a side note I just found this little chap too:

15mm Scale Warboss!

He's a 15mm scale sculpt I completed just before moving house and its taken me till now to find him! I also have another four or five of the little fellows kicking around and when combined with the 15mm.co.uk stuff I produced for a commission a while back, theres enough to field a decent little force which will be seeing action soon as I attempt to play some more games!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment