Monday 25 March 2013

Ork Progress!


Hi!

Well I've finally finished a Nob for my Goff squad (I think he's officially only a Scarboy according to the catalogue but will do the trick for now!)

Goff Nob!

He's got quite a bit of character and I only added a plastic jaw from my bits box and beefed up his plastic arms a little but am quite pleased how he turned out. I mounted him on a 30mm round base as he looked a tad silly with the normal 25mm base.

Here's a shot of the squad so far:

Goffs

The Nob stands a little bigger than the rest and I am rather enjoying painting up the lot of them, even if its at a somewhat snail like pace. Next on the painting table will be a special weapon Ork to give them some hitting power, and will be either a flamer or meltagun. 

I also took a shot of him alongside some of my Carnosaurs (available from CP Models) Despite them being aimed at 15mm scale gaming, they look quite alright next to the bigger fellows:

Carnosaurs!

I think with the addition of a few more of the large jawed ones and a runtherd, it could make for an interesting little unit!

I also managed to play out a small skirmish using Rogue Trader and featuring my 15mm scale Red Redemptionists and some alien Levy and will post a short battle report when I get chance!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment