Wednesday 26 October 2011

Goblin Standard Bearer

Hi!

Well I have finished painting up the Goblin standard bearer for my warband!

Goblin Standard Bearer

I must admit he was a bit of a nightmare to paint as there was a miscast section on one side of his face which I didn't notice when I was cleaning the miniature. It was so bad I ended up masking the mess by painting it as a burn. It actually turned out as a plus as it gives the little chap some character and a back story!

Heres a picture of the progress I have made thus far with the warband:

Goblin Warband

I now need to crack on with the rest of the members of the group but I have to get ready for the MCM Anime convention in London on Friday followed by my graduation next week!

Needless to say I have plenty to keep me busy for the next few weeks!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment