Wednesday 21 September 2011

A Question of Space!

Hi!

Well we continue to get the new place sorted but I have come to the sad realisation that I can't really justify keeping any larger scale figures. Our workshop is full to the brim with work stuff and our rooms just aren't big enough to take the strain of yet more miniature projects!

To clarify I am going to start listing stuff on ebay this weekend in the form of all my 28mm scale stuff, all the 15mm scale stuff I haven't sculpted and a fair amount of other bits and bobs in the form of rulebooks and other assorted gubbins. I had hoped to keep hold of much of it but just don't have the space.

I will be continuing with my sculpting and casting. (alas my casting machine is currently out of stock so I have to wait another 6 weeks before I can get stuck in. I will be continuing with my 6mm projects too though so there should be some decent updates of the miniature variety soon!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment