Thursday 11 June 2020

Lockdown Day 80

Hi!

We're now 80 days into the lockdown and I've decided to have a bit of a think about what I'm wanting to do next.

My Battletech project is trundling along nicely and I've spent quite a lot of time over the last few weeks sculpting assorted gubbins but I've found myself flagging a bit and am pondering what I can do to revitalise my hobby mojo.


I think that part of the issue is that I've kept up a relentless post a day for more than eleven weeks which is starting to get to be a bit of a chore rather than something I'm enjoying.

With that in mind, I'm going to take a day or two off to refocus and look at what I want to do next. What I'm going to though is have a bit of a retrospective on my blog and assorted projects that I have worked on over the last decade and what I'd like to do in an ideal world!

Whilst some of this may be unrealistic wishlisting but it may get me going again!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment