Friday 11 July 2014

100 Followers Prize Update!

Hi!

Well its been a while since I announced the winner of my 100th Blog Follower competition and said winner, Graccus got in touch to let me know he would like a Squat Dreadnaught so with a bit of pondering I set to work and here's the progress thus far:





I must admit that I had a bit of a head scratch about what a Sqaut dreadnaught would actually look like and did produce quite a few different designs but settled on the ball shaped torso and massive arms as my favourite. Armed with a multi barrelled cannon and mighty powerfist and festooned in sensors, lights and whatnot, I am quite pleased with how he has turned out. All that remains to do is to give him a decent paintjob!

All the best!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks too awesome for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cool!

    I especially like the hand sculpted grey panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the look here....its like one of those Deep Sea diver suits on steroids!

    ReplyDelete