Something a little different this morning!
I've been footling around with EVA foam to make some units with the vague intention of playing some Rebels and Patriots.
![]() |
| Longmyre Infantry |
I'd been kind of wondering what to do with my Longmyre setting as it had kind of stalled out so I had a bit of a think about a fun mini project to get the creative juices flowing and ended up with a Black Powder one with Longmyre having to defend it's borders from the notorious robber Baron Vosk of Voskovia (Vosk is the villain in everything!).
![]() |
| Infantry Detail |
The infantry are made from three strips of EVA foam glued together and scored on the top and then just painted to look like tiny men. It's kind of blocky but does the job and I'm rather pleased with how they turned out.
![]() |
| Skirmishers |
![]() |
| Tally Ho! |
I'll need to get some more stuff built as I do have a stand of test pieces that I'd made for cavalry but it's a lot more convoluted to make than the infantry so I suspect that further experimentation will need to be done to get the look and feel of cavalry without spending an absolute age making them!
Hopefully I'll have some Orks to show next but until then, All the best!




No comments:
Post a Comment