Sunday 1 November 2020

Inktober 2020

Hi!

I've spent October taking part in the yearly Inktober challenge which has been rather fun!


They've been a great way to get some drawing done which has in turn given me some visual inspiration for my Rusty Robots project and I've really enjoyed taking part.

If folks are interested, please feel free to take a peek at SPACE COW SMITH PRODUCTIONS.

Following the Government's announcement of another lockdown, I'm dejectedly awaiting Scotland following suit. At present I'm hoping I'm still going to be going into work as books are more important than ever these days but if the worst happens and I'm stuck in another lockdown, I'll start up another lockdown project log with a post a day of random hobby stuff.

In the meantime, All the best!

2 comments:

  1. I love your style, it's well defined and truly personal. I'm hoping the best for the incoming lockdowns everywhere, let's cross fingers; good luck nevertheless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!

      Thus far here in Dundee we're under limited lockdown so I'm still at work but it's sounding like that may change.

      If nothing else, I will get cracking on with some hobby related gubbins!

      Delete