Monday 31 December 2018

Last Post

Hi!

Just a quick post before the end of 2018 with a quick pic of my newest sculpts!

Ork Nobz in 'Eavy Armour

I had originally planned on the guy in the centre being Orko Fatbelly, the Badmoon warboss for my Farpoint campaign but have decided on something more impressive for the chunky fellow involving a walker or palanquin...

These chaps are going to be forming a Nob mob for my Badmoons as their power axes, grabby powerfists and rapid firing dakka gunz they will give me some solid assault troops for my fledgling warband.

In other news, I've got plans of spending tomorrow playing as many games as I can as a good way to start the new year including some Rogue Trader, Leviathan and Star Mogul, not to mention Song of Blasters and possibly even Epic 40k!

Games and Gubbins

I've got lots of bits and bobs on the go hobby wise and am looking forward to having a go at getting to my target of 52 games for 2019 and 12 squads or formations painted too. I hope you all have a fantastic new year and here's to an exciting new year of hobby related shenanigans!

All the best!

4 comments:

  1. These nobs are amazing, I look forward to seeing them all painted up.
    Have fun and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!

    I love those sculpts, can't wait to see them finished.

    I need to set myself a 2019 target - helps keep on top of my hobbying. I'd missed your post about 2nd edition in 15mm, love that idea. I'm currently working to expand my 6mm selection a bit more, all about the terrain at the mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sculpts, well done!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orky sculpts are fantastic! Looking forward to another year on Farpoint.

    ReplyDelete