Thursday 20 April 2017

Running Quiet

Hi!

I'm afraid it may be some time before I get chance to post much on my blog as I have a major project that I have been pondering for some time on my hands.


I am going to be developing my Rusty Robots setting if for no other reason than I still love the little guys with their simplicity and charm. I have no plans on releasing any casts for them any time soon but I have the setting stuck in my head and a million ideas for it pouring out!

I've spent much of the last 7-8 years with it buzzing around the back of my mind and I've spent much of the last six months writing solidly for it so I have loads of drawing and sculpting to do which is rather exciting too!

Hopefully I will come back to my blog at some point but have a suspicion that Rusty Robots is going to be a fairly long term undertaking!

In the meantime, All the best!

Richard

1 comment:

  1. If the image is anything to go by, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete