Wednesday 4 October 2023

Inktober 2023: Papercraft RPG Characters Day 3 and 4 Path and Dodge

 Hi!

Apologies for the lack of update yesterday but due to unforeseen circumstances I couldn't post but I'm back with two days in one in the form of days 3 and 4 of Inktober!


First up there's day 3's prompt, Path and I ended up putting together a pair of pathfinders armed with bows, swords, cloaks and big floppy hats!

I do like how the two turned out and may rework them into a more refined final piece in the future as they've both got character despite being such simple little illustrations.


Next up there's day 4's prompt, Dodge.


I settled on a pair of bandit mask wearing dodgy types who can act as general purpose thugs in scenarios that require low level muscle. 

Of the two, I think I prefer the female bandit as she's got a bit more character than the guy.


Lastly here's a shot of the two pairs next to each other:


I'm really enjoying the challenge but worry I'll not be able to keep up as I've been busy at work and the man flu I've been wailing about hasn't really lessened much so I'm still feeling pretty rubbish.

It has to be said that this challenge is giving me much more motivation to get back into painting miniatures though as I've managed to paint some of the 1:72 archers I picked up and have also finished a couple of bits and bobs that have been sat nearly finished for ages now and I'll post a bit of an update this weekend with some of the miniature stuff I've been working on too but until then, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment