Thursday 27 January 2022

Warzone Eternal Update

 Hi!

We've started getting some more information on Warzone Eternal with the kickstarter arriving within the next couple of months which is really exciting as I cannot wait to see the games release.

In the meantime, some official concept art has been shared on the interwebs and here's some samples from the rather talented Dan Morison:

Nepharite of Algeroth


Mishima Samurai

Cybertronic Chasseur

Imperial Blood Beret

Brotherhood Inquisitor

I'm absolutely loving the graphic novel style of these pieces and they are very reminiscent of the classic Warzone art from 1st edition and it really channels the vibe of the techno fantasy game I remember from the 90's.

No doubt we shall see more stuff in the coming weeks as we get closer to the kickstarter launch and I'll share them here but I'm getting rather excited to see what the final project looks like!

In the meantime, All the best!

6 comments:

  1. I am also looking for to see ANOTHER Warzone's incarnation.
    Would be great to paint something WZ related and sculpted in the classic style 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed!

      The classic look is key for me as Prodos offering looked sleek and high tech but just not Mutant Chronicles retro. Res Nova seem to be aiming for something all together more pleasing!

      Delete
    2. We will know after they reveal first set of cosmic deaders... 💀😉

      Delete
    3. I'm really hoping for something awesome!

      Delete
  2. Very cool artwork. Interested to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is!

      It's really true to the old school 1st edition stuff so I'm hoping that the figures will be equally awesome too!

      Delete