Sunday 25 August 2019

Davion Mechs Sighted!

Hi!

While I've been rummaging my Flintloque stuff, I happened across some of my old Battletech SD sculpts and thought it might be rather fun to finish painting them up!

Davion Light Mechs

I've now got three completed in the form of a pair of Valkyries and a Javelin and am now thinking of finally finishing my lance off with a Centurion that I've had on the drawing board for four years. 

I'm rather fond of the little chaps and we shall have to see what I can cobble together in the coming weeks, once my last Deadloque Undead musketeer is finished obviously!

In the meantime, All the best!

2 comments:

  1. I suggest an autonomous mobile gun. Some AI driven death machine designed to replace manned Battlemechs. Super fast, can jump to change direction, but has a wide turning circle for ground movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These remain marvelous to behold, it's something I haven't seen anywhere else and it says something about your creativity.

    ReplyDelete