Sunday 14 December 2014

Silent Running...

Hi!

Well its been a week since my last post and alas there's been a decided lack of hobby time. As previously mentioned, the man cave is out of action at present but a combination of mental work and long commuting has really knocked the stuffing out of me!

I have been doing a little bit of sculpting here and there but unfortunately there's nothing quite finished yet. I have a suspicion that my Tale of Several Gamers Dwarves are going to suffer a similar lack of attention as the silly season continues and upcoming visits from our collective families but I do hope to crack on with them when I get chance.

In the meantime, I will try to keep posting the occasional State of the Imperium article as well as some background gubbins for my alternative Imperium but in the meantime, all the best!

2 comments:

  1. You're much missed SCS and I certainly need you to keep posting dwarves in order to keep me going with the ToSG :-) Hopefully real life will stay out of the way in the New Year and we can both crack on 'Oldhammer' style. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr cow u must persevere your State of the Imperium articles are too good to let languish. I think everyone took a hit with their hobby time over the season but we must persevere! Good luck in 2015

    ReplyDelete